Share this postclimate bullshit20thcenturyray.substack.comCopy linkTwitterFacebookEmailclimate bullshiti dont intend to do these sort of posts often but sometimes you see something that just hits the nail on the headRayAug 31, 202233Share this postclimate bullshit20thcenturyray.substack.comCopy linkTwitterFacebookEmailShareSubscribe3Share this postclimate bullshit20thcenturyray.substack.comCopy linkTwitterFacebookEmail
I'm not an expert on climate or climate science. But from what I understand, right now...
1) CO2 is what feeds PLANTS. And right now, there's dirth of CO2. Lowest it's ever been in recent times. NOT good for plants... So "greenhouse gases" maybe are GOOD for green things.
2) There is no climate emergency, according to a shitload of scientists that actually DO know something about climate science. The emergency is that psychotic oligarchic parasites are trying to kill us off, fuck up the planet, and be the only ones left, except for those chipped slaves that manage to live Beyond The Jab. I guess they forgot if they fuck up all the plant life (killing off all the plankton with chem trails) means goodbye humans, chipped or not chipped.
3) All those "green" energy sources-- have elements that have to be MINED, so... not so green. If real ingenuity were allowed to thrive, we could use all the brilliant ideas already discovered, like using WATER to run everything in your house... But those kinds of ideas mean no money for the Fat Fuckers that are twisting it out of us now...
4) Gavin Newsom IS a corrupt slimeball, knows ZIP about science or anything else, and is useless.
5) Electric cars are not only reliant on "the Grid," they give off EMF's while you're driving them. I'm thinking that could be mitigated, but it's not exactly Common Knowledge. Hmmm.
6) The thing about jet travel isn't the CO2, it's the rest of what's in the filth those jets spew, and that ISN'T the first and foremost spewer of that filth, it's the effing US MILITARY, by faaaaaaar.
So there 's my two cents. If I find another penny or two, I'll throw 'em in, as well.
Thank you for playing! ^_^